What if you would be told that you may have some ingredients right at your own kitchen that can help you lose weight every single day? Will you be glad to know what those ingredients are? Probably all people would want to know. Honey and cinnamon for weight loss are both known for their different properties that can possibly help people lose weight. The two ingredients when mixed together can be a very great concoction that can help people out.
Honey and Cinnamon for Weight Loss
Generally, cinnamon is known to have a lot of health benefits in general. For instance, it is known to help people who are suffering from muscle spasms. Aside from that though, there are different health benefits of cinnamon that can be used to help people become physically fit:
- Lower Blood Sugar – When people eat a lot of food products, the body finds it hard to convert those food products into energy. As a result, the extra food will turn into fat or sugar that will then be present in the body and will be harder to remove. Having the dose of cinnamon will help the conversion to take place so that the extra carbohydrates will be burned off for energy.
- Reduces Cholesterol – One of the reasons why people are not able to function that well is because of their high cholesterol. When people take in cinnamon, there is a possibility that their cholesterol levels will go lower.
- Help Cure Fatigue – Would you need that extra go so that you can do your exercises correctly? You do not have to worry about this anymore because honey and cinnamon can be taken to give people extra energy.
- Prevents Bloating – If there is one thing that usually affects people, it is being bloated. This is caused by the retention of water on different parts of the body probably because of the presence of salt in the body. The intake of cinnamon can help prevent bloating from taking place.
- Satisfies Cravings – Some people cannot end a meal without eating something sweet. Instead of eating something fattening like milk chocolate as well as other food products that will give people sugar rush, taking in cinnamon or honey may be able to do the trick.
Do remember that aside from the fact that cinnamon especially when mixed with honey can be highly beneficial for weight loss; the concoction can also be used for other health conditions ranging from very simple ones to more complex conditions like cancer. Definitely, taking in honey and cinnamon in weight loss can be crucial
Some Benefits of Honey
Since the benefits of cinnamon have already been discussed, it is important to discuss the other benefits of honey too. Some of the benefits include the following:
- Metabolism Boost – Honey is known to be a natural sweetener that can help boost metabolism. You do not need to take sugar anymore when you have honey. You can also be sure that you can burn more calories faster after your intake.
- Absorbed Well by the Body – One of the reasons why people become super hyper and then suddenly tired afterwards is because of sugar rush. Honey may be sweet but it can easily be absorbed by the body naturally which means that people can still be able to function normally with the use of this ingredient.
Together, honey and cinnamon for weight loss can be a great combination to combat the stubborn and stored fat that can be found in people’s bodies.
Recipe for Cinnamon and Honey
If in case you would like to try this mix already but you do not know where to start, here is the recipe that you can follow.
If you are thinking that the ingredients are so simple this is because honey and cinnamon already taste good so when they are mixed well together, the taste is tolerable at its worst. There are some people who naturally like the taste of this mixture especially when a hint of lemon is also placed. Do remember that the amount of honey that you should put should be twice the amount of the cinnamon that you will place.
Boil the water. The amount of water will depend for how many people you are making the mixture for. Place the cinnamon in a different container. After boiling the water, pour the water over the cinnamon. You have to wait for the mixture to cool down before the honey can be placed together with the cinnamon. The reason for this is because the active ingredients in honey will disappear when placed in hot water.
You can tell from the recipe itself that the concoction is very simple. It will not hurt to try this recipe especially when you just want to see some changes with your body at the soonest possible time. Do remember that aside from the recipe mentioned above, there are still other recipes that are available that also makes use of both cinnamon and honey.
One thing that people should remember is that continuously drinking the concoction will not help keep the weight off. It may help people jumpstart their way into becoming thinner and healthier but people have to make the effort of eating the right kind of food. Usually the food has to be low in bad fat and cholesterol and high in fiber and protein. The body needs a lot of nutrients that can be incorporated in people’s diets without having to go overboard with the calorie intake.