Masks for All Skin
No matter what type of skin you have, an oatmeal and yogurt facial mask will work for you. To make this mask you should:
● Combine one tablespoon of finely ground oatmeal with one tablespoon of plain yogurt with live cultures.
● Add a few drops of warm honey and stir.
● Apply the mixture to your face, let sit for 10-15 minutes, and rinse with warm water.
● Moisturize your skin after.
An oatmeal and yogurt facial mask is not only extremely easy and refreshing, but it is actually good for your skin. This facial mask helps to smooth and soften the skin and relax fine wrinkles and lines. The oatmeal and yogurt mask can also help to reduce redness and relieve dryness.
Pumpkin is an awesome ingredient to include in a facial mask. Pumpkin is loaded with antioxidants that are great for the skin to help smooth and soften as well as reduce redness of skin. To create an amazing pumpkin mask you need to:
● Blend half a cup of fresh pumpkin pulp into a puree, put in a bowl.
● Add two eggs. For dry skin you can also add a teaspoon of honey.
● Add two teaspoons of apple cider vinegar and mix well.
● Apply the mask to your face and leave for up to 20 minutes, then rinse with cool water.
● Moisturize your skin after rinsing.
Mask for Dry Skin
If you have dry skin, the best thing you can give your skin is moisture, moisture, moisture. An easy milk mask provides loads of moisture to your skin while rejuvenating at the same time.
● Mix one teaspoon of powdered milk, one teaspoon of aloe vera gel, one tablespoon of honey, and two drops of E-oil.
● After mixing well, apply the mask to your face and leave for up to 15 minutes.
● Rinse with warm water.
No moisturizing is required after applying this mask because it acts to moisturize your skin.
Masks for Oily Skin
If you have oily skin one of the best uncommonly known ingredients you can use on your face is Milk of Magnesia. This is essentially the mineral magnesium in liquid form. Magnesium works on the skin to absorb oil and leaves skin feeling moisturized, smooth, and refreshed. All you need to do is apply the Milk of Magnesia to your face and leave for up to 20 minutes. Rinse with warm water and dry your face.
Another great mask is a strawberry and lemon mask. This facial mask is great for oily skin because the fruits used contain natural ingredients that help reduce oil production, close pores, smooth skin, and reduce redness.
For the strawberry and lemon mask:
● Blend one teaspoon of lemon juice, one cup of strawberries, three teaspoons of honey, and two egg whites.
● Apply the mixture to your face, gently rubbing it in.
● Leave for up to 10 minutes, then rinse with cool water.